ASML Finance Program Management (PMO) Analyst in San Jose, California
We are proud of bringing together the brightest minds all over the world to tackle the most challenging problems in making faster and smaller chips. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and push the technology boundaries. ASML San Jose, CA is an industry leader in computational lithography for integrated circuits. Our Tachyon platform enables capabilities that address chip design, photomask making and wafer printing for semiconductor manufacturing and the LithoTuner platform enables lithography optimization for ASML’s leading photo lithography tools, known as ‘scanners’.
Are you eager to learn new skills? Do you want to be the independent, trusted, business partner of the Program Manager executing product development programs . If so, then a position could be your perfect path to new knowledge in delivering world class program management.
This position is highly visible role in which you support the product development project teams to deliver cross sector projects. This position will act as a single point of contact to provide resource planning support, budget management and project management information on behalf of the Development and Engineering organization. You will work in a team setting aligned with the Project Management Offices in San Jose, Wilton, San Diego and the Netherlands.
- Setup and drive a structured Resource Management process that incorporates a long term outlook, annual budget, monthly adjustments and day-to-day budget transparency.
- Evolve and drive the product development key decision process for new products.
- Increase project management maturity by:
- Structuring the product/project planning framework
- Implementing a standardized Issue and Risk management process
- Regular 1-one-1’s with Product/Project leaders to manage the budge
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging the Project Leaders, Cluster Managers and Product Development Managers.
- Drive, participate, lead & implement cross PMO projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes and further strengthen the means and methods of ASML.
- Requires a Finance/Business Bachelor's degree (or higher).
- Experience: minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an international and complex environment providing Financial Program Support for product development
- Advance Excel Skills
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Maintains personal effectiveness, even in demanding circumstances and stays open to change
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project maturity level of the organization;
- Experience in leading professionals
- Result driven and flexible when needed (Customer focused)
- Excellent presentation and convincing personality.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to collect and relate information clearly, diplomatically, accurately and discretely
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills with the capacity to build strong relationships and collaborate across multiple stakeholders at all levels within the organization
Context of the position
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings. The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
Location: San Jose - CA, US
Experience: 0-2 Starter
Available since: 2017-12-15
Functional area: Finance & Accounting