The Mentor Network Licensed Vocational Nurse in San Jose, California
Licensed Vocational Nurse Primary Location: United States-CA-CASan Jose Function: Clinical California MENTOR
San Jose, CA. Full time need.
Use your LVN experience in a high impact setting, supporting individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Description As a Licensed Vocational Nurse with California MENTOR, you’ll support individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a dedicated individual who can provide clinical care to those we serve. Carry out each individual’s health care plan while providing direct care, working as part of a team with a Registered Nurse, Program Director, and other team members.
Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to provide effective support to those we serve. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Provide technical assistance and training to staff to ensure the effective implementation of medically related services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are performed as prescribed
- Accompany individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
- Provide duties as a Direct Support Professional as needed
If you have nursing experience and a big heart… we want to hear from you!
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!