Xilinx, Inc. Product Line Manager – Boards & Kits in San Jose, California
Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Xilinx is looking for an energetic Product Manager with a strong technical background to define and deliver evaluation kit products. The product manager will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle including definition, go-to-market planning, pricing, promotion, forecasting, and obsolescence.
- An understanding of technologies common across Xilinx end markets and must be versed in translating complex end system needs into requirements for evaluation kits.
- Knowledge of common technologies such as PCIe, Ethernet, small form factor (SFP) interconnect technologies, external memories to name a few.
- A strong technical understanding of board design fundamentals
- An understanding of tradeoffs required for the physical PCB design but also understanding of system elements like board controllers, BMC and the underlying IIC technologies.
- A deep understanding of the user experience and be able to define next generation solutions that support the user needs.
- an unwavering customer focus, critical thinking, and must be a self-starter. Good business judgment, excellent communication skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams are critical for success.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- BSEE or equivalent required
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, customer interface skills, well organized and able to multi-task
- Solid background in FPGA architectures and benefits
- System and PCB design fundamentals including PCIe, Ethernet, DDR4, IIC