Cisco Solution Program Manager in San Jose, California
Solution Program Manager
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Internet of Everything
Job Id 1227617
Drive the New Product development program from concept, planning, execution, to closure phase.
• Lead the cross-function and multi-site program team to deliver the new product development programs on time, on scope, on budget, and on quality.
• Budget planning, spending, and tracking for managed projects.
• Program status reporting and escalating.
• Managing variant types of programs including 3rd party partners developing products and/or solutions for Kinetic
• 4+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
• Engineering experience in HW development is a must.
• Collaboration with cross-functional partners to ensure team’s activities aligned with broader team’s strategy, priority and objectives.
• Experience to collaborate and manage 3rd party vendors including SW/HW ODM/JDM and manufactory.
• Agile & Scrum Development experience is a plus.
• Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to interact with and influence management at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent leadership, team building and mentoring skills.
• Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills in both mandarin and English.
• Curious about new things, solution thinking, data driven, and risk taking.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.