Cisco SR Director, Human Resources (HR Business Partner/Sales) in San Jose, California
SR Director, Human Resources (HR Business Partner/Sales)
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Human Resources
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1231941
Senior Director –Head of Americas Sales HR
The Business Entity
There has never been a better time to be leading HR in Cisco. We are implementing innovative change and supporting a business going through an incredible amount of transformation. This role is no exception.
Who You Are:
An experienced and talented SR HR Director to join Cisco and lead our Americas HR team. Working with our SVP Americas Sales you will play a critical role in inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. In this role you will develop people strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture, and organization. You have the ability to develop organizational and talent strategies to enhance this challenging, complex and fast-paced organization.
Who You'll Work With:
You will support our biggest market representing over 66% of Cisco’s global business. A growing $20bn business with over 8000 sales professionals based across the US, Canada and in over 20 countries across the LATAM region. You will also collaborate and partner with HR Solutions and Centers of Excellence to implement solutions and deliver services aligned with Cisco's corporate-wide HR strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be a thought-leader, influencer and someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo. You will be ambitious to support our business growth. You will have track record of role modeling great team leadership, development and engagement.
● Business Strategy, HR Development and Culture Change
● Large-scale Structural Organizational Design and Development
● Strategic Workforce Planning
● Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching
● Acquisition Integration Planning and Executive Assimilation
● Talent Assessment and Analytics
● Senior Leadership Partnership and Coaching
● Leadership Development plus management of a team of SR HR professionals
● Change Management, focused on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements
Critical Differentiating Capability Requirements
● Strong business acumen
● Track record of credible transformation-centric business partnership and change leadership
● Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as advisor, source of judgment and expertise, ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced matrix environment
● Data-oriented decision-maker
● Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address, act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
● Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively.
● Experience of compensation and benefits, specifically sales compensation planning and execution
● Global experience and complex, large team leadership experience
Requires 10+ year HR experience or equivalent in roles of increasing complexity/scope. 5 plus years of experience partnering with executive level stake holders (Including SVP plus) within a complex matrixed environment. People management experience required. HR exposure to Sales organizations would be preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.